What shade of Lavender are you?
Do you dream in ultramarine? Have peculiar, plum-coloured thoughts? Or perhaps you’re more of a laid-back lilac? Whatever your shade, there’s no need to dull it down – or paint yourself as something you’re not. Through the Genus Grad program, we’ll nurture all your best bits and help you design, build, craft, laugh and innovate your way to success. Applications for the 2019 Program are now closed.
Read moreView articles
Questions?Here’s some answers
Who are we?More on CX Lavender
"Genus pushes you to be exactly who you are – to grow in the right way."
Will, 2016 Grad
Get the lowdown on the Lavender Genus Grad Program.
- Showing your creative talents as a copywriter, designer or art director
- Managing a project from fledgling idea to unstoppable campaign
- Creating apps, websites and other digi-coloured ideas
- Working ‘behind the scenes’ with hard-core tech
- Analysing data to unearth insights into how people think and behave
- Pioneering new methods of working, at client’s offices and our own